Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Kindergarten

When I was in kindergarten, I don't have friends even a friend. I was such a quite little girl seems lost. I didn't have a courage to start conversation with someone at my school. I was scared of my teachers. I imagined that all of the teachers will killing me, haha. They looked so scary, I didn't know why. And yea, in the first day I was ok, didn't have friend to talk or just say hello, but in the couple of days, my teacher was very angry with me, because a mistake I made, hmm I forgot what kind of mistake, hehe. I saw my teacher is like a monster when they got angry, and scolding at my face. I'm not kind of clever and smart student. I never got the rank for two years I studied at kindergarten. I thought my friends hate me, yea my friends hate me! that's why they didn't to play with me, even call my name. As I remember, it just my teacher who called my name everyday, nindya... nindya... lol. Hmm, in the morning I went to school by pedicab, my mom paid the pedicab driver per month to pick me up and take me back. After school, I went home then went out to the field in front of my old house to play football with the guys (mostly same age with me). I could be so expressive with my friends at home, but not at school. My old brother teach me how to play football, and he asked me to be a keeper. I remember he teach me using tennis ball, and that's too small to reach, but it works for me when I played in the field with the bigger ball, I could catch the ball easily. Thanks my broh :D Haaaah, yea all my friends at home are boys, that's why I like to play football so much. I like them, they hear and play with me not like my friends at kindergarten. The end of fisrt year there I want to move to another class because I couldn't develop in my class, then I asked my mom, and my mom asked my teacher to moving me. Did you know? there was no different, even worst! I got red score in my new class, and I still couldn't find a friend to talk. Ah! I just remember when it's kartini's day I joined  a competition wearing kebaya, and I have to walk like I'm in catwalk in the stage. Then what was I doing? I cried! haha, because I didn't think I can do that, and if do that all of my friends will degrading and laughing at me. That's all, Then I graduated and the final score was so so.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

belajar banyak