Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Elementary

SD Pedurungan Tengah 03 Semarang...

Very first day,
I was allocated in B class. You know that kids in A class are the top rank of clever kids than in B class, so I'm not such a smart kid, hehe.. I have no idea what will I learn at this school. My mom drove me to the school, she stand at the front gate of the school, wait me until I enter my class. Ok, here we are "welcome to the elementary school"! When I entered my class, the chairs already full, I saw only 1 chair in the corner and front of the teacher desk, then I sit there. The bell was ringing time to start ceremony. After we finished ceremony, got back other class then the teacher offer us to be a leader on this class (ketua kelas). I directly put my hands up and tell my teacher that I want to be a leader of this class, and guess what? She accepted me :) (maybe she accepted me just because my loud voice haha, because everyday I had to scream 'siap gerak! Lencang depan gerak! Jalan di tempat gerak!' hehehe).

Annoying boys,
Still in 1st grade. I met 2 boys who always disturb me everyday in the class. Their name are Victor and Hanif. Victor used to play with sand and throw it to my hair, and Hanif used to open my skirt! And they did it to me often! I was such a weak girl, I cried and told what they did to my mom. But I forgot what my mom did to them, they still always disturb me. In situation I tried not to cry, and try to against them! I become a fierce little girl, the another girls afraid to be my friend, I was refused everywhere, except with they boys. The boys stop to disturb me, and I always play football with them when it's sport time.

Annual report,
Like I explain in the first paragraph, class B is easier than class A to get top 10 rank :b hehe.. From 1st grade until 2nd grade I always get top 10 rank, but in 3rd grade I can't focus with the subject, I don't know why, I just didn't like the subjects in 3rd grade. In the 4th grade I join badminton club, practice it 4x a week in the evening. Because of badminton I got my spirit back to study hard, then I success got top 10 rank in 4th grade yey!! I always were in top 10 rank until I graduated from this school and also I got many achievement from badminton :)

Friends,
We talked, we played, we laugh. They know me that I'm boyish, I'm badminton athlete, and at least not bad for my education. But... They still look me ugly because at that time I'm tall, bony, and bent or call it weird! Haha *skip


No comments: